Complaint Review: Pyramid Collection

• Updated: Thu, September 13, 2012

• Reported By: Renelda — New London Connecticut United States of America
Pyramid Collection
355 Main Street/Whitinsville, Ma/01588 Internet United States of America

Pyramid Collection First, I was left on "hold" an inordinately long time after I explained (quite upset w/o expletives!) the problem/Really rude Csr svc Internet

I ordered a skirt( kathy's Skirt), catalog #P8-585./ Order# Q587935900018

The description was suitable to the photo: beautiful.

I received the skirt via USPS on Wednesday, 13 September 2012.

I was shocked when I opened the box and packaging to see a completely wrinkled mess.

This was not the kind of normal wrinkles one will have in normal packaging.

The entire skirt looked as if it had been put through a wrinkling machine.

I thought about ironing out the massive wriinkles, but because of the many flaps on the garment, that would have to be done professionally, at a dry cleaners, perhaps.

I was so dismayed. Dismay turned to anger that Pyramid would even send an item in this unwearable condition (I have Photos).

Including shipping and handling, I spent $102.90 for an unwearable garment. Customer service said they will give me only $5.00 "toward" the return shipping.  I paid $12.95 for S&H.  I objected. And asked for the entire amount of $12.95.  No. This is the nastiest customer service(?) I have ever, in my 69 years, encountered.  I have been a long time customer. And received only couteous service. I am outraged.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2012 12:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pyramid-Collection/internet/Pyramid-Collection-First-I-was-left-on-hold-an-inordinately-long-time-after-I-explaine-940687. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pyramid Collection