suggestions

• Updated: Mon, September 24, 2012

• Reported By: PoodleLover — Scarborough Maine United States of America
Pyramid Collection

Pyramid Collection Potpourri Group Inc. Unauthorized Charges, Internet

Purchased two blouses from Pyramid Collection, total amount of $129.90. This was confirmed by an email order confirmation in that amount. I used a debit card. Upon using my debit card again I noticed my account stated less funds then there should have been. Immediately went to my transaction history, I had another unauthorized debit from the Pyramid Collection in the amount of $144.85. I called them and was rudely told it was my problem! I told them to cancel my order for $129.90. Which they did not do until I called a second time requesting an email confirmation of cancellation. It has now been six days. They have not credited my account for the unauthorized debit or my canceled order. I have done some research into this catalog company, they have numerous negative reviews on  numerous sites and 275 complaints against them to the BBB. Buyers Beware! In my opinion this company is corrupt. I now am in the process of having my debit/credit card company go after them for the $274.75 they now owe me. They have stopped all correspondence through email in regards to where my refund is.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2012 05:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pyramid-Collection/internet/Pyramid-Collection-Potpourri-Group-Inc-Unauthorized-Charges-Internet-946060. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pyramid Collection