Complaint Review: Pyramid Collection

• Updated: Fri, March 22, 2013

• Reported By: NJDW — Florida
Pyramid Collection

Pyramid Collection This company sux in all aspects! Internet

I have been ordering from this company fairly regularly for a 2 or 3 years.  I have never kept even ONE item.  They are way overpriced for the quality.  Cheap fabric.

Their customer service is AWFUL!  I have emailed them numerous times about my recent order and they have never responded.  I finally called them and they played dumb.

Their shipping prices are a ripoff.  My most current order was several items for which I was charged $17.95 shipping.  I returned the entire order and the shipping was only $7.00!

Some items are not in stock and say, for example, available on March 1.  After trying to find out when the order would be shipped, today (March 22) I received a letter telling me the item is discontinued.

I have finally learned my lesson and will be removing them from my Bookmarks menu.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2013 01:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pyramid-Collection/internet/Pyramid-Collection-This-company-sux-in-all-aspects-Internet-1037112. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pyramid Collection