Complaint Review: Pyramid Collections

• Updated: Wed, April 27, 2011

• Reported By: devon — Dallas Georgia United States of America
Pyramid Collections

Pyramid Collections Refunds Internet

I purchased a dress from this company, and it was not what was described.  The item was returned 2 days after receiving it, which was 4 weeks ago.  Now 4 weeks later I have not received my refund.  Calling customer service is no help.  When I first contacted customer service I was told that it takes up to 4 weeks for my refund to show up on my credit card.

I called today and was told by customer service that it now takes up to 6 weeks to get the refund.

I do not have the item not do I have my money.  Calling customer service is a joke.

Please do yourself a favor do not order anything from this company as the item purchased is not what is described in the catalog and you have to fight to receive your money, which is rightfully yours.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2011 02:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pyramid-Collections/internet/Pyramid-Collections-Refunds-Internet-722816. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pyramid Collections