Complaint Review: Pyschic Source - Reader Moira X7776

• Submitted: Wed, May 20, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, June 27, 2011

• Reported By:BOSTON Massachusetts
Pyschic Source - Reader Moira X7776
PO Box 794 Langhorne, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Pyschic Source - Reader Moira X7776, Moira & Therese do group sharing of info on clients, CON ARTISTS Langhorne Pennsylvania

*Consumer Comment: True Psychics but not Truthful

*Consumer Comment: I don't think they share...but...

*Consumer Comment: Psychic readings are meant for guidance and entertainment, not to play games with

*Consumer Comment: Psychic Source

*Consumer Comment: I do not believe they share info......

*Author of original report: Melodie-Liveperson Highly unethical, unprofessional, slanderous-Stay away!

*UPDATE Employee: Shelly2009 aka Michelle Fleming Angry Unstable client - you do the math

*Consumer Comment: I was a contractor there for 5 years and we were forbidden to share information...

Hello,

I finally thought I found a professional service, Pyschic Source offers a money back guarantee, and says they screen their pyschics.

I had a reading last with with Therese, X 7215, she is supposed to be a pyschic and tarot card reader, etc, etc. Yet she spent SO much time shuffling the cards, over and over, for each question it was basically a short read even though 30 mins, after I thought about the read and re-read my notes, I realized it was a vague reading, with no real insight, and she kept saying "IF" several times (?).......so I got an email from PS asking if I was happy with reading and to rate her. I did, left a 1 star saying we didnt really connect, etc, not happy with the reading.

Well they did give me a credit back to my account, which I thought was pretty good customer service, and they recommended Moira, "who has a sweet demeanor" ANYTHING BUT! I called her, and I could sense we werent connecting as well (again?) She asked me for confirmation on things she was saying I said no, she askedme if I have ever had a psychic reading, I said yes, and I said some of the info she gave me is conflicting with previous readings, she then asked If I read with Pyschic Source before, and read with "Therese" I WAS SHOCKED. This was my only second time using service and she knew on the tip of her tongue that I had read with Therese.

She then abruptly slammed down the phone. I was shocked, if you go to her website, and listen to her bio, live thru the computer, you get the impression she is this wonderful person out to help people. To make matters worse, I called customer service, and WILL answered the phone, I told him of my interaction with Moira, I asked if they do group sharing of info on clients, he insisted they did not, I then asked, how did she know I previously read with THERSE. (she knew, didnt guess). HIS ANSWER: she is PSYCHIC. You must be JOKING!!!!!!!!!!
I asked him why he was being insensitive, he then proceeded to get rude and raise his voice at me, LOOK, I've been doing this a long time, (he sounds about 18). I had to hang up, I coulndt take it. I also talked to Theresea in customer service, not rude, but not polite, ditto for Jackie.

Also, the rating I star rating for Therese, and they didnt post it to her listing? Hmmmm, I guess you are only allowed to leave 5 stars. Mind you, when you first sign up and talk to them over the phone, you feel like these people are your best friends, NOT THE CASE. I have called back 3 times today asking for customer service NO ONE IS AVAILABLE, THEY ARE "ALL" ON LUNCH BREAK. Wow, what a coincidence.

Do not call this service, they are no better than Keen or Live Person. They are unethical and UNPROFESSIONAL.

Eastcoastgirl
BOSTON, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2009 11:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pyschic-Source-Reader-Moira-X7776/Langhorne-Pennsylvania-19047/Pyschic-Source-Reader-Moira-X7776-Moira-Therese-do-group-sharing-of-info-on-clients-453681. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pyschic Source - Reader Moira X7776

True Psychics but not Truthful

AUTHOR: anonymous - (United States of America)

I too have had readings with several of the PS psychics.  I don't believe they share information but I do think they store their clients info.  I had several readings with Ricky, the first time I read with him I was amased at the details he picked up, things that he could not have possibly known.  I called him back several times and he would always ask me for my name and dob.  The last time I spoke with him he just went by my name and started talking about a situation that I was unfamiliar with.  When I told him that I did not know what he was refering to he said he had me confused with someone else that had my same name and made a comment about his notes that he kept.  Then he asked for my dob and started talking about my situation.  I called customer service to complain and they did refund my money.
As I looked into the feedback left by other customers I noticed that the majority of them had one thing in common, he was telling tem that their ex was coming back back and they were all so happy to hear that they gave him 5 star ratings.  I looked at some of the other 5 star readers and they also had the same pattern, they told their clients what they wanted to hear.
Basically, my thoughts are that yes, some of the PS "advisors" do have psychic abilities that allow them to pick up on certain details of their callers situation, which is how they get their clients to believe that what they are saying is true, but they are not truthful with their clients, they only tell them what the client wants to hear.  There is no way that 500 people are going to return to the ex they left for someone else.
I advise you to save your money, they maybe true psychics but they are not truthful psychics.

I don't think they share...but...

AUTHOR: B. Woodard - (United States of America)

I've had readings with both Theresa and Moira.  A few times when Moria read for me she asked if I ever had a reading with Theresa and encouraged me getting a second opinion.  At first I thought it was odd, but then later realized that she was promoting Therese because they are friends and also because it would "suck" me in more.  I don't think they share but they are friends.

Lily is a very good reader at there, but Moira is nothing fantastic.  She guesses more than anything and get's high ratings because she likes to lay it on thick with her her "sweet" tone.  But honestly, she isn't that good and if you're going to spend close to 7 bucks for a reading find someone who is work it.  Save your money and don't call Moira.

AUTHOR: To remain anonymous - (United States of America)

I am a customer of PS and I think they are honest and truthful.  No sharing. Look, readings are never 100% accurate and it is up to the individual to let it manifest or not. And there is thing called freewill.  Look it up.  When it comes to predictions about people, it can change in an instant.  Hope for the best and let it go. These are good and honest people on PS.  They tell it like they see it.  Some are more direct while others like to gently tell you. And yes, it is really hard to hear the truth.

As far as trying to trick a reader, that is deceitful. It really upsets me when I read consumers that do that to prove a point. If you are a skeptic that is fine, but that can bite you in the end not mention burn a hole in your wallet. And getting a different reading second time around, like I said before- anything can change at any moment.  It doesn't mean the readers are fake.  Just means they see something different this time around. That is how life works.

Psychic Source

AUTHOR: Stardust - (U.S.A.)

I have read with many, many advisers on Psychic Source and many of them have been able to provide me with accurate information about my situation and are able to read the person I'm asking about. I have read with Moira and I will be honest to say that I didn't find her to be that impressive and she could get a few details right about one situation, but was totally off with another. There are other people there I haven't connected with. I have asked for my money back before but it was because I felt the readers were telling me what I wanted to hear and not the truth. The fact of the matter is, if you go there, they will tell you a bunch of stuff that you have no way of verifying. I have found there to be some overlap with some of their readers, but there is no way they can be sharing info because not everyone you call says the same thing...

I think there are people there who are not willing to tell the truth, and there are some people there who sell themselves as people who tell the truth, but you have to wonder if they are telling the truth and aren't just telling you what you DON'T want to hear so you'll think they're real. So far, no prediction anyone at PS has made for me has come to pass. I have spoken with many of their top people and no one has been able to tell me anything of value that I can verify an no one has made a prediction that manifested. I spoke with one of their top people and she changed her story in the middle of the reading. I don't know if she didn't connect at first or what was going on.

I went to Psychic Access the other day and got a free reading and pretended I was my interest's ex girlfriend. I gave him her name and date of birth. The reader didn't know I was pretending to be someone else. If he did, he didn't say so, but he was able to pinpoint my interest's personality pretty much to a T. I also went to Psychic Access and got a completely different reading from the same adviser who gave me a reading earlier this year.

I have never spoken to Therese, although her feedback is very good.

The bottom line is it's a waste of money. It says it's for entertainment in their disclaimer. They have to say that for legal reasons, but I think people should take that a lot more seriously when they call. It is for entertainment.

I do not believe they share info......

AUTHOR: Babber - (United States of America)

I have used Psychic Source before and have read with Moira and Therese before too.  You have a right to your opinion about your readings however, in my case I found both to be good readers.  Moira is most definitely psychic and it does not surprise me that she could pick who you spoke to before.  She is that good.  Why would you call a psychic if you dont believe they are psychic?

I do not believe they share info on Psychic Source and I do not believe Moira would have had any way of knowing who you were when she answered your call.  How could she?  You dial the toll free number and then wait and wait and wait to get a hold of the psychic you want to talk to.  There is no callback on their system.  The psychics are answering the calls blind and on the spot.  In order to know who you were before she answered she would have had to look something up in some sort of database and compare that to your ID and PIN  all in a matter a seconds.  How is this possible?  It isnt.  The only way she could know is because she is in fact PSYCHIC....which is why you called her I would assume!

Melodie-Liveperson Highly unethical, unprofessional, slanderous-Stay away!

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (U.S.A.)

Melodie,

You really should learn to tell the truth. You are a social worker, yet you spread lies about me? If you werent such a nasty human being I wouldnt have called to compain about you. But because liveperson is so unethical, they removed my "HONEST" rating because you probably complained. And from looking around this sites, there are plenty of complaints about you.

Liveperson told me my only recourse if I wasnt happy with the reading, was to leave a rating and feedback, which they promptly removed 6 lhours later, probably because you complained. You probably complain with every rating that is to your dislike. AGAIN UNETHICAL.

I was told I wouldnt get a refund, and surprise I did, and I am sure I am not the only client.

Get a life and stop harrassing people.

And stop advertising as a psychic, YOU ARE NOT!!! YOU ARE INACCURATE< YOU
ARE INACCURATE............your predictions were wrong.

Shelly2009 aka Michelle Fleming Angry Unstable client - you do the math

AUTHOR: Therese - (U.S.A.)

This client has been badgering and harassing readers on psychic sites for a long time. Be on the lookout for her, she's stalked some poor man for the past two years, he refuses to acknowledge her or return calls. If you're a reader on one of the sites and tell her the truth about this BEWARE!! She'll harass you and leave nasty slanderous ratings. She then demands refunds from the site and posts this nonsense on ROR.

If you've told her a fairy tell you have nothing to worry about. She only targets the readers who tell her the truth.

If you want to see this for yourself all you have to do is google her member name (shelly2009) along with any of the sites she frequents - k**n, k***mba, and so on. She's all over the place [including this site as eastcoastgirl]. She's on another crazy rampage so get out the popcorn and watch what she does next.

TS

AUTHOR: Sylvia - (U.S.A.)

I was a contractor with PS for 5 years and we were not allowed to share information, it was forbidden and the company does not share any information with the reader, they won't even tell us who complained about us which I almost quit over twice. Some of the readers may know each other because they worked together before but even if we did they pointed out in the contract that we could not tell each other anything. We were never allowed to share our information with another reader to contact them off the service to even form a friendship. I don't personally know either of the readers you mention but I know of their reputations from shared customers when I worked on the line. I have never heard a bad report from any of my customers about the company or those readers other than how expensive talking to psychics are. I only do personal clients now but I do refer them to the service if I am busy or on vacation and they need someone to talk to so seeing this came as a shock to me. The only bad thing I can really say about the service is that they don't let customers wait to get a reading with you, they make people dial your number until you are free and I think I lost more than one frustrated caller that way.

The only service I ever worked for (and I worked for a few over the years) where readers share information or are allowed to talk to each other is keen. On Keen it is disgraceful that readers alert each other of customers who leave bad feedback and then they block them, I could only work there for a little while because the readers were fighting over customers, arguing with each other and putting each other down in their ads and on their blogs. I haven't seen a more dysfunctional group of people ever and the customer information sharing just went too far.