Complaint Review: Pyur Water - Nano Nutrients

• Submitted: Fri, July 10, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, July 10, 2009

• Reported By:Tampa Florida
Pyur Water - Nano Nutrients
8362 Pines Blvd., Suite 397 Pembroke Pines, Florida U.S.A.

PYURWATER - Pyur Water - Nano Nutrients pyur water free trial scam no cancellation 59.95 9.95 trial fraud faulty returns ignored emails Pembroke Pines Florida

I have recently had a very bad experience with this company regarding their cancellation process and no refund policy.

An overview of the company: This company sells cheaply bottled "vitamin enhanced" water. Their gimmick is summarized as follows;

[Imagine what could happen if a cluster of water molecules was so pure and therefore so small, that is accessed the body at the cellular level and transported the beneficial nutrients rapidly and effectively to the required area. That is PYR.]

Each bottle of their water is heftily priced at $49.95+9.95 shipping. I stumbled upon a free trial offer where I would get one bottle of their water free - all I had to do was pay shipping. Sounds good, but what's the catch? Here it is, you had to cancel within 10 days of shipment, or they would charge you $59.90 (regular price of bottle+shipping) for a recurring monthly charge, and recurring shipment, for their product.

Sounded good to me. If I'd have liked the product, I wouldn't cancel (although, deep in my mind, the $59.90 charge had already swayed me away). The company sent me a tracking number to track my product as it shipped. It arrived a few days later, with a badly printed bookmarker(?) and an order confirmation. I tried it that same day. Here is my short and simple review - it was not even worth the $9.95 shipping charge. It tasted just like regular water, my body behaved to it just like regular water. I actually felt much better on the days I took vitamin capsules.

Anyhow, I made sure to cancel before the 8-day period I had with the product was over (shipment itself took 2 days). Their cancellation system is very faulty. You have to sent them an email to a specific address they have on their website. Anyway, I sent the email and got a nice little confirmation message "Thank you for your order. We have received your eMail and will follow your instructions ASAP".

Then, yesterday, on June 10, I check my bank account to find a hefty $59.90 charge. I quickly email them explaining my situation. I get a response from a very rude lady telling me that she does not handle cancellations, and that I would have to write an email to their cancellation address. I explained to her that I already did write an email explaining that I would like to cancel, yet I was still charged. Here is what she wrote me; "NO YOU DID NOT CANCEL. HAD YOU CANCELED YOU WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN CHARGED OR SHIPPED". At this point she was really starting to get beneath my skin.

Here is where they start to get tricky;
I send an email to their cancellation email [cancelorder@HIDDEN.info] again to tell them that I had already canceled before, but I was still charged. Their "automated" cancellation system gave me this response; "We don't cancel orders You must cancel yourself go to [cancelorder@HIDDEN.info] follow the instruction from the email response you will receive. You can only cancel future orders."
(both HIDDEN's are the same email)
Shortly thereafter, they stopped responding to any of my emails.

Anyway, I knew that I was dealing with potential scammers, so I immediately canceled my debit card and disputed the charge.

Tampa, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2009 10:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pyur-Water-Nano-Nutrients/Pembroke-Pines-Florida-33024/PYURWATER-Pyur-Water-Nano-Nutrients-pyur-water-free-trial-scam-no-cancellation-5995-468474. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pyur Water - Nano Nutrients