• Report: #81993

• Updated: Thu, February 26, 2004

• Reported By:aurora Indiana
Pzest.com - Datesnow Pty Ltd
pzest.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Pzest.com - Datesnow Pty Ltd ripoff fraudulent billing untruthful terms with website Brisbane internet

I got on the pzest.com website, just being curious. I signed up for a free three day trial, and immediately cancelled it after the 2nd day. I spoke with a representative of the company and they assured me I would not be charged. I recieved my bank statement today and I was charged 19.99 on one date, and 79.99 about 3 weeks later! I want my money back!!!

les
louisville, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2004 03:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pzestcom-Datesnow-Pty-Ltd/nationwide/Pzestcom-Datesnow-Pty-Ltd-ripoff-fraudulent-billing-untruthful-terms-with-website-Brisb-81993. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pzest.com - Datesnow Pty Ltd