Complaint Review: Q Business Solution And Software-HQ.net

• Updated: Wed, March 25, 2009

• Reported By:Bristol Other
Q Business Solution And Software-HQ.net
Software-HQ.net Internet U.S.A.

Q Business Solution And Software-HQ.net I ordered a virus program, which was costing 9. When I checked my bank account I see I was charged 37.07 for the program. Internet

I went on line to look for an antiviris program. I found a site where it said free download of antivirus program. I clicked on the site and when I tried to download the antivirus program, I said that it would cost 9.00 to download the program. I paid the 9.00 with my Debit Card and downloaded the program. I just checked my bank statement on line and found that they have taken 37.07 from my account using the name: Q Business Solution. There are several digits that follow after the name: 951-279-3816 US.

United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2009 07:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Q-Business-Solution-And-Software-HQnet/internet/Q-Business-Solution-And-Software-HQnet-I-ordered-a-virus-program-which-was-costing-9-Wh-437419. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Q Business Solution And Software-HQ.net