Complaint Review: Q Business Solution And Software-HQ.net

• Submitted: Wed, May 05, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, May 06, 2010

• Reported By: sharisam — egg harbor township New Jersey United States of America
Q Business Solution And Software-HQ.net

Q Business Solution And Software-HQ.net they mislead and purposefully overcharged my credit card for a service I could have gotten free from the originator's website. Internet

I entered the software-hq website to purchase for $19.99 a software program that would allow me access to a variety of full versions of programs to use for one year. I wanted to upgrade to the full version of Adobe to edit documents. The charge was over $35 billed to my credit card, not $19.99 as they stated on their site. Even worse that "site" sent me to Adobe directly, which only let me download a 30 day trial version!! Something I could have done without paying $19.99/$35 to software-hq.

I called the 800 number software-hq provided on my charge bill and was rudely dismissed about my complaint, request for a refund and cancelation! In fact, they said that I would be brought up on charges and prosecution if I filled a complaint because I somehow knowingly agreed to this when I processed my order. I DID NOT!! No where do I remember anything being disclosed an additional fee to be charged for an "UPGRADE" and agreeing to it. The operator's scripted responses lead me to believe I am NOT the first nor the LAST to be taken advantaged of from this "COMPANY".

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2010 08:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Q-Business-Solution-And-Software-HQnet/internet/Q-Business-Solution-And-Software-HQnet-they-mislead-and-purposefully-overcharged-my-cred-600326. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Q Business Solution And Software-HQ.net