• Report: #420724

• Submitted: Thu, February 05, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, February 05, 2009

• Reported By:Toronto, Ontario
Q Business Solutions Inc
qbstech.com Nationwide, Florida U.S.A.

Q Business Solutions Inc Refusal to refund after no download made. Florida Nationwide

On 23 Jan 2009, finding my Anti-Virus program was not working I decided to download another. A site was selected which showed several choices. I paid for a three year subscription by Mastercard for an Anti Virus program via Q BUSINESS SOLUTIONS INC. totaling $52.92 US,.( which has since shown up on my statement as a payment to QBIZ.). At that point my computer crashed due to a virus. On getting my computer running again I discovered that my existing Ant-Virus program WAS now functioning, thus I had no need for a new Anti-Virus program.

Contacting Q BUSINESS SOLUTIONS INC for a refund as no download was made I received a reply from support@downitnow.com saying that no refunds are made as the download page stated.

I consider this an unethical practice and one I have not encountered before on the Internet. I now consider this company to be both unethical and unreliable as a service provider. The passing of information from one company to another and tracking a source may well be confusing BUT, in my book that is both UNETHICAL and FRAUDULENT!

ketomato
Toronto,, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2009 04:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Q-Business-Solutions-Inc/Nationwide-Florida/Q-Business-Solutions-Inc-Refusal-to-refund-after-no-download-made-Florida-Nationwide-420724. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Q Business Solutions Inc