Complaint Review: Q Business Solutions Inc

support@downitnow Internet Canada
  • Phone: 866-937 7249
  • Web:
  • Category: Software

Q Business Solutions Inc Overcharged for software which I could not download Internet

I wanted to download Nero 9 (A CD burning software) I thought I was on the Nero site and submitted to download. I received a 'payment processed" receipt for $37.83 which was in excess of what I was expecting to pay. I was not able to download any software as they gave me no information ( I was expecting a registration procedure with a confirmation number) .My e mails to their email address were not answered and the company Nero said it was not connected with this company. The telephone number they have given to my Credit card company is not obtainable from Canada. My Credit card company is sending me forms so that they can initiate action against Q Business solutions. Apart from the rip off report on this site I have read two other reports of the same scam - one of them was in Australia.

Portneuf Sur Mer, Quebec

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2008 06:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Q-Business-Solutions-Inc/internet/Q-Business-Solutions-Inc-Overcharged-for-software-which-I-could-not-download-Internet-396692. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Q Business Solutions Inc