Complaint Review: Q Business Solutions.inc. support@qsech.com

• Updated: Fri, May 27, 2011

• Reported By: henri visser as Pipilion — Smiths lake Other Australia
Q Business Solutions.inc. support@qsech.com
Internet, Illinois United States of America

Q Business Solutions.inc. support@qsech.com They sell in the name of AVG, and charge $50.97aus to download computer protection. Internet Avg.9-downloads.com Internet, Illinois

As I needed computer protection I was to join AVG and found Q Buiness Solutions.inc,

It did seem to be ok and I paid for the download ($50.97). I paid with my pasypal account,and as they did not download anything after the were paid the just took a runner.

As I entered into a paypal resolution, to demand my money back into my paypal accountI was able to get some information about there email address as I had to write to them and I was told that they do nor refund, so I went into a paypal claim but paypal had no interest in the problem.

henri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2011 03:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Q-Business-Solutionsinc-supportqsechcom/Internet-Illinois-/Q-Business-Solutionsinc-supportqsechcom-They-sell-in-the-name-of-AVG-and-charge-509-733861. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Q Business Solutions.inc. support@qsech.com

involves