Complaint Review: Q. C. UNLIMITED

• Submitted: Tue, April 26, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, April 26, 2005

• Reported By:FARMINGTON New Mexico
Q. C. UNLIMITED
P. O. BOX 1568 DAVENPORT, Iowa U.S.A.

Q. C. UNLIMITED ripoff DAVENPORT Iowa

In October 2004, I was contacted by a representative of Q. C. Unlimited, LLC to advertise along with a prominent Realtor from Farmington, NM on a magnet to be distributed locally. I checked with the Realtor and was told that she was also going to advertise. The cost of the advertisement was $499.00 and I was supposed to receive 1000 of the magnets in January, 2005.

I submitted my proof ad and never did receive a reponse from the company, but received several subsequent invoices for payment.

In February, 2005, I was contacted by Jennifer from Q. C. Unlimited for payment. She indicated that the magnets were ready for production, but the magnets would not be produced until they received payment. She suggested that if I would allow them to charge my credit card, the company would reduce the charge to $399.00, but would not produce the magnets until the bill was paid. Since they had secured payment from one of my business associates, I authorized the charge. Supposedly, then the magnets would be produced and shipped to me in March, 2004.

In March 2004, I contacted the company and got a lot of excuses why the magnets had not been shipped, from production problems, etc. but would be shipped in two weeks.

Today, April 26, 2005, I called to find the number disconnected.

Looks like a bunch of thieves to me!

John
FARMINGTON, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2005 08:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Q-C-UNLIMITED/DAVENPORT-Iowa-52806/Q-C-UNLIMITED-ripoff-DAVENPORT-Iowa-140399. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Q. C. UNLIMITED