ANYONE THINKING OF WORKING AT OR BECOMING A PATIENT AT Q CLINIC BEWARE. READ BELOW:
1. Before people start working at Q Clinic, they are promised by Nadia Ali (Practice Manager of Q Clinic and two-faced lying cow) that their pay will be increased after 3 months employment. 3 months later, she admits she lied and tells them it's actually after 6 months (contract says pay rises are only done yearly)
2. Again, Nadia tells people before they start working at Q that their probationary period is 3 months. 3 months later, after unsuccessfully asking for the pay rise that was promised to them, they are told by Adil Khan (Finance Director and fellow two-faced lying b*****d) that it's actually 9 months and that they only have to give a week's notice in the event that they have to sack you.
3. A young, black employee was told by Adil Khan that Q Clinic does not usually employ black nurses because ''patients don't like it''. Without her knowledge, a white girl was brought in to replace her 3 weeks before she was sacked. She was called to a meeting with Ben Griffiths and told ''We can not give you a reason why but we have to let you go''. When this poor girl burst into tears and demanded to know what she had done wrong, she was told to ''get yourself together and Alka (Concierge) will escort you out of the building''. Q Clinic has till this day, only paid the girl half her wages.
4. A large number of the agents that introduce staff to Q Clinic have not been paid. Other girls are told to lie about their salary so that Q can rip off the agencies by paying them as little as possible.
5. Any patients thinking of becoming a patient with Q, BEWARE. You'll probably be invoiced for a higher amount than you're actually supposed to pay.
6. They are being sued from all corners by people (labs, former employees, agents) who have not been paid.
7. Most, if not all, employees at Q Clinic are working without contracts, over the legal period an employer has to give their employees a written contract (3 months). The few who were given contracts have refused to sign them because the contracts totally contradict what they were told before they started working at Q Clinic.
8. Q Clinic employs illegal immigrants who are made to work ridiculously long hours (ie 12hrs a day, 6 days a week) without holiday and for as little as possible.
There are so, so many more things I could add but all I'll say is don't waste your time or money.