Complaint Review: Q Clinic Dental Surgery

• Updated: Mon, December 29, 2008

• Reported By:London Other
Q Clinic Dental Surgery
139 Harley St, London, LONDON, W1G 6BG Internet United Kingdom

Q Clinic Dental Surgery And Dr. Elizabeth Hersey Uncaring and rushed Dr. Elizabeth Hersey of Q clinic completely mishandled my case. LONDON, W1G 6BG, United Kingdom Internet

I decided to see Dr. Elizabeth Hersey of Q clinic because she had good creditials. I unfortunately found out that she is not a dentist who will communicates well, i.e give me choices about the work she is about to perform, offers any information about future treatment or care after procedure (I had to call my dentist back in the US for advice and info).

I also have an uneasy feeling that she worked on the wrong tooth! I am now still in pain from the same tooth that brought me into the office. She instead elected to work on the tooth next to it (though there was no indication of a problem in the xray). She did an expensive inlay and never mentioned the actual tooth that was giving me problems again, though she mentioned intially that she thought it might be cracked. I walked away hoping somehow that she knew best --- but now I see that she seems to have made her money and ran. Never did she offer a follow-up appt or a synopsis of work I to be done (I had asked the receptionist for this as well, but received nothing).

Do not see this dentist. In my experience she is thouroly disinterested and cold, not to mention almost irritable when I asked a few questions. Now its the holidays, I am in pain and she is unavailable, as are all other private dentists.
The Q clinic is also wildly expensive.

Erica
London
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2008 10:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Q-Clinic-Dental-Surgery/internet/Q-Clinic-Dental-Surgery-And-Dr-Elizabeth-Hersey-Uncaring-and-rushed-Dr-Elizabeth-Hersey-405738. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Q Clinic Dental Surgery