Complaint Review: Q Clinic, Harley street, London

Q Clinic, Harley street, London
139 Harley Street London, Select State/Province United Kingdom

Q Clinic, Harley street, London DO NOT USE THIS CLINIC London, United Kingdom

*Consumer Comment: Q Clinic

I strongly advise people not to use Dental Service at Q Clinic Harley Street London. The service is horrible and the staffs are very rude. I am only at the initial stage of my treatment and it has been delayed for 3 months already.

Apart from the first appointment because they want to market it to you, after you pay, it became so difficult to make an appointment with them, you have to wait for at least 2-3 weeks between every appointment and and the staffs are not being quite rude.

I made an appointment in the evening around 6.30pm because I had to work. They made a mistake and sent me an email saying I had an appointment at 4.30pm. I was at work so didnt check it within the day and they claimed that I missed my appointment so I have to pay 50 pounds. I found it was like a scam. I hope no one will have to face a situation like me.

Please avoid Q Clinic in Harley street, London.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2012 12:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Q-Clinic-Harley-street-London/London-Select-StateProvince-W1G-6BG/Q-Clinic-Harley-street-London-DO-NOT-USE-THIS-CLINIC-London-United-Kingdom-899853. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Q Clinic, Harley street, London

Q Clinic

AUTHOR: archie1 - ()

It looks like that i have also been ripped off by Q Clinic. After waiting nearly 4 months for my last batch of aligners i have repeatedly been fobbed off by the secretary at Q Clinic, claiming that there are 'manufacturing problems' with Orthocaps. I decided to contact Orthocaps directly and they have informed me that they stopped supplying Q Clinic for 7 months now due to unpaid cases. When i told the secretary at Q Clinic she argued that this information was not true.

Unfortunatley i have paid for my treatment upfront so it looks doubtful that i will get my money back. I am now left with aligners that are split and old, also i will have to go to another practice and pay all over again.

By the looks of it lots of people are being ripped off. The GDC already knew all about Dr Anand and the Q Clinic. He is under investigation at the moment.

If you are like me and want justice please contact me.... maybe we can do something? Why should he get our money and get away with it.

laulstevens@hotmail.com