Complaint Review: Q Motors

• Updated: Fri, September 06, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous b — Dallas Texas
Q Motors
3316 Pioneer Arlington, Texas USA

Q Motors , Daniel, Signed A Motor Vehicle Retail Installment Sales Contract and Did Not Get The Car Arlington Texas

*Consumer Comment: Wrong!

I saw an advertisement of this company on craigslist. (Link Below)

I contacted this guy and asked him was this in house financing and were the prices down for these vehicals correct.

He texted me back stating that every thing on the advertisements were accurate. He asked me my credit history and told me to bring in my job information (check stubs) and he can get me approved within the same day.

I went to the dealership with the idea of the car I wanted, after checking out the website and seeing the amount total they wanted for the car.

When I got there the car I wanted was not o the lot and he told me I had a credit limit of 8-10k considering my job.

Once my information was submitted he said my choice was an older car I did not want, that was not on any of the advertisements.

I then was asked to sign the contract. He told me the price of the car would be $4000 (which was cheap to him). Considering I called in at my job I was eager to get transportation and was desperate to not have to ask for a ride.

I was rushed through signing the contract and when I tried to read it, was asked by him to hurry before the dealership decided to finish the process another day. Afetr I signed the contract I was told that I needed a bill in my name for the BANK to appro6ve me. Red Flags went off because when you pull up the first thing you see are the signs every where that say in house financing. I had moved out of my apt before my lease was up due to vandalism and the nieghborhood being so terrible. I still gave him that address because I still had an electric bill over there.  Before leaving the apartment my rental history was good and I had never been late on rent.

I did not have a chance to explain this due to the fact I was rushed into signing a contract, because there was a 25% financing fee of over $1000 dollars added to the contract along with other things which brought the value up to more than 6k. I saw this when signing the contract but did not care because I was so eager to get a car.

It took so long for the process to go through that my ride had to pick up their kids from school so I was left there because I was promised to have the car. I was told because I did not have a way to get insurance that Daniel would hook me up with a good deal. A little bit later he added that there will be a an extra $45 fee for first time buyers. I was so close to leaving the lot that I agreed. Once that was done I was told thank you have a good one, and by the wasy if a bank calls tell them there is nothing wrong with the car.

Unfortunately that was not the case, The front tire seemed as if the axle was breaking and the compressor to the air conditioning unit was broke. He promised he would fixed these things after I got a call from the bank (this was mentioned while I was driving away).

Long story short the bank did not approve me due to the rental history, which he did not make a big deal about when he washaving me sign the contract.

The next morning on my way to work the front driver side wheeel came off while I was driving. Luckily I was on the service road, but the meesed up thing about it was others on the freeway saw it and the distraction caused a wreck. I then missed another day of work due to the fact I had to pay someone to get my car at a safe location just to put a spare tire on. The lugz on the rim were not tight and the bolts where not long enough causing the tire to fall off while I was driving. I called Daniel and he said to bring the car to the lot and he would get it all fixed. When I got there they took the keys and refunded me my deposit due to the fact I was not approved for the over charged car through a bank. I then had to call someon to come and get me. I live about 30 mins away from the lot.

With this experience I missed 2 days of work, lost over $300 due to insurance fees, gas, paying people for rides buying things for the car, and towing the car. Once my deposit was returned I was asked if I had a cosigner. I did not like the sound of that. When I contacted the insurance company Danile referred for a refund they told me I would get about 30% of my money back and that Daniel would have to have me to fax a signed letter to the office and it would take 4 days for processing, with the $45 dollar fee notbeing refundable. The insurance office he used was Titan Insurance in Arlington. When I asked Daniel for his help with the faxing process he said he would handle it and acted as if he had an extremely important phone call the whole time I was there. Not once did he get up and help me, so I left when my ride came and did it at home.

I would suggest to any one who has common sense to not be desperate and mess with this person, AI can not speak for the other employees at this location because I do not have experience with them but for this guy .... YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2013 06:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Q-Motors-/Arlington-Texas-76010/Q-Motorsnbsp-Daniel-Signed-A-Motor-Vehicle-Retail-Installment-Sales-Contract-and-Did-1082157. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Q Motors

AUTHOR: Jim - ()

Its up to Y-O-U to read the contract BEFORE signing it...no matter how much they try to "rush" you.  Because YOU failed to do that, YOU allowed them to add all the PHONEY fees.  Its also up to Y-O-U to check the car over BEFORE you buy it and/or have your own mechanic go over it.

Clearly, what we have here is YOU were not a smart consumer and they took advantage of that.  Then, you come here blaming them when YOU shouldn't have given them the chance to do this in the first place!

No, I don't work for them.