Complaint Review: Q Resolve

• Submitted: Mon, August 20, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, August 20, 2012

• Reported By: computer — Dunnellon Florida United States of America
Q Resolve

Q Resolve 888-977-3765 or 877-340-6230 Locked up my computer with Viruses and then charged me to fix - which they never did. Internet

This company put a shield on my computer and a phone number at the bottom. I called the number and they said my computer was in danger, had a virus and they could help me for $209. I am not well versed when it comes to these issues... I gave them the money and then the problems never ended. They had my computer up and running about 8 Hours later and then it crashed again and again over the next two weeks. I finally took it to a computer specialists. They said the company was fraudulent.  It has been a nightmare and a mess. I have spent many, many hours on the phone with this q resolve company. Hours that went into days! My modem wouldn't work after this and then my router died. So, besides being out of the money for two repairs, I have had other purchases. I tried to get my money refunded and they would not refund it.

Do not use this company. No one speaks English and they do not know what they are doing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2012 03:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Q-Resolve/internet/Q-Resolve-888-977-3765-or-877-340-6230-Locked-up-my-computer-with-Viruses-and-then-charge-929987. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Q Resolve