Complaint Review: QBate

• Updated: Thu, August 26, 2004

• Reported By:Bloomington il
QBate
Nationwide U.S.A.

QBate.com on-line consumer fraud rip-off

*UPDATE Employee: QBate.com has nothing to do with UrbanQ

I ordered two clothing items from Qbate.com, totalling $69. The items were supposed to have a 100% rebate. I sent in the rebate forms #42672 and #42673 in March of 2001. In July 2001, I contacted Qbate to check that status of my rebate check. They indicated that I had omitted the Qbate code from the outside of my envelope, so they were not able to process my request.

I requested that they send me proof of this omission and forward my complaint to a Customer Service Manager. I received a response on 7/3/01, that Qbate would make an exception and send me a "courtesy" check. I have emailed several times since that date to check on the status of my courtesy check and have been told that no one can provide that information to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/QBate/nationwide/QBatecom-on-line-consumer-fraud-rip-off-6784. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on QBate

QBate.com has nothing to do with UrbanQ

AUTHOR: Paul - (U.S.A.)

QBate and the Carlson Media Group are in NO WAY affiliated with a product formerly known as "Q-Bates" (with hyphen) offered by an organization known as "UrbanQ," which may appear in search engine results.

formal