• Report: #192984

• Submitted: Tue, May 23, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, June 01, 2006

• Reported By:New Britain Connecticut
Q.C. Unlimited - ADS Enterprises
4711 Brady St. Davenport, Iowa U.S.A.

Q.C. Unlimited - ADS Enterprises ripoff dishonest non existant customer service fraud Davenport Iowa

*Consumer Comment: NEW UPDATES REGARDING THIS COMPANY

In May 05 I was also scammed out of $499.55 by Q.C. Unlimited with the same line they seemed to have used for everyone else about getting advertising on emergengy fridge magnets from the local Chamber of Commerce. Of course they were never delivered.

I called several times and was told things were delayed and they would be out in September. When I still did not recieve the product I called and spoke to someone named Jennifer who told me that Q.C. Unlimited was taken over by ADS Enterprises.

Every time you call you never get a real person on the phone, No one will ever return your phone calls. I called and tried every extension until I finally got someone. I was promised a refund by someone named Fred that also worked for Q.C. I was told I needed to talk to someone name Roy V. which he never returned my call and could never get a hold of him either. Unlimited and that was the last I heard. I did some research and found out that the same people who owned Q.C. Unlimited also own ADS Enterprises. I did a google search on QC Unlimited and found information that I was being as well other customer from QC and ADS. I was reading the complaints and in one complaint rebuttal dated 4/18/2006 JASON states "Our company wasn't even in existence at the time of your purchase" which is a lie. I have a photo copies of reports filed from ADS Enterprises DATED APRIL 03 2000 !

This information is on file with Iowa secretary of state website and search corporations. I have filed complaints with the BBB, and the Attorney General along with all the information I have gathered.

Same company, same people, same scam, different name. I have no intention of letting these crooks get away with this!!! I wonder how Jason will try to lie his way out of this.

Terry
New Britain, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2006 05:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/QC-Unlimited-ADS-Enterprises/Davenport-Iowa-52807/QC-Unlimited-ADS-Enterprises-ripoff-dishonest-non-existant-customer-service-fraud-Dave-192984. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Q.C. Unlimited - ADS Enterprises

NEW UPDATES REGARDING THIS COMPANY

AUTHOR: Lisa - (U.S.A.)

I understand many people has been taken advatange of by this company. I have current information regarding QC Unlimited, also known as ADS Enterprise for anyone who would like it, including the owner's name. Everyone should come together and file a class action suit against this owner and everyone involved.

Everyone deserves their money back to pay for a product that you did not receive.