Complaint Review: QC Unlimited LLC

• Submitted: Wed, October 18, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, October 18, 2006

• Reported By:Los Alamos New Mexico
QC Unlimited LLC
4711 N. Brady And PO Box 1568 Davenport, Iowa U.S.A.

QC Unlimited LLC ripoff, promised services that where never produced lost $250 Davenport Iowa

I was called by them to be inculded in a magnet ad for the city of Los Alamos and they sounded very ligitament to me by naming other companies in the area and sounding proffessial . they fax to me a copy too. they never did it and in a few months after I I called and they promised that it would be out and I just believed them. I am a very busy professional and unfortunately as a Realtor tageted at times. This will make me not buy anything I do not solicit again. I would love to have my money back. when I tried to call and the number no longer worked I went to the internet and I found this web site. I hope this does something.

Los Alamos, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2006 11:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/QC-Unlimited-LLC/Davenport-Iowa-52806-and-52809/QC-Unlimited-LLC-ripoff-promised-services-that-where-never-produced-lost-250-Davenport-I-216429. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on QC Unlimited LLC