Complaint Review: QC Unlimited, LLC

• Submitted: Sun, August 21, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, September 22, 2005

• Reported By:Boulder City Nevada
QC Unlimited, LLC
4711 N. Brady St. Davenport, Iowa U.S.A.

QC Unlimited Advertising Deceptive Misrepresentation Davenport Iowa

*Author of original report: Davenport BBB is USELESS!

*Consumer Suggestion: Got a number for Maria

*Consumer Suggestion: Got a number for Maria

*Consumer Comment: ALSO RIPPED OFF BY QC UNLIMITED

*Author of original report: Refund on the way, I'm told

I spent $314 on getting an ad with Boulder City, NV, emergency guide. These magnets have yet to be delivered to the Chamber of Commerce, though they were promised by Mid-June. Bridget Moses, the sales rep told me our Chamber's Executive Director ENDORSED the product but when I spoke with our Director, she said she did no such thing: she just said she would permit the magnets to be distributed at the Chamber.

I paid for this advertising based on having this sales rep fax me a paper with the Exec. Director's signature. When March rolled around, I noticed that I still hadn't been informed of where and how to send in my ad. So that required a call, and I emailed my ad. I was told I'd get a proof. No one ever sent me one.

I finally spoke with "Kevin" at the end of June and was told that the magnets were waiting on one last merchant. He said he would send me a proof of my ad. That was over a month ago. I realize that I was just being jerked around. I'm wasting my time as much I have wasted my money. Their bankruptcy will be my joy.

Anita s.
Boulder City, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2005 02:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/QC-Unlimited-LLC/Davenport-Iowa-52809/QC-Unlimited-Advertising-Deceptive-Misrepresentation-Davenport-Iowa-154454. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on QC Unlimited, LLC

Davenport BBB is USELESS!

AUTHOR: Anita s. - (U.S.A.)

Here is the response I got from the Davenport Better Business Bureau about QC Unlimited:

"Complaint ID#: 32014076
Business Name: QC Unlimited, L.L.C
We have received your most recent correspondence in the above-mentioned complaint case.
You have indicated that you are NOT satisfied with the business' response in the matter.
However, in the judgment of the Better Business Bureau, the business has made a good-faith effort to resolve the matter. Although, we realize that you may still feel the matter is not resolved, we have closed the case.
Sincerely,
Sandy DeVore
Manager
BBB Complaint Department
sandy@dm.bbb.org"

I responded letting them know that I have still received NOTHING from QC Unlimited, though they promised me a refund about a month ago.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Got a number for Maria

AUTHOR: Tina - (U.S.A.)

QC Unlimited was bought out by ADS Enterprises. Their number is 563-388-6910.

#3 Consumer Suggestion

Got a number for Maria

AUTHOR: Tina - (U.S.A.)

QC Unlimited was bought out by ADS Enterprises. Their number is 563-388-6910.

ALSO RIPPED OFF BY QC UNLIMITED

AUTHOR: Maria - (U.S.A.)

I would like to find out how to get a refund from qc unlimited as the phone number I have is no longer valid. I had the exact experience with them as anita from co. did.

Please contact me with information on how to proceed. Thank you.

Refund on the way, I'm told

AUTHOR: Anita s. - (U.S.A.)

Got a call a week ago from Kevin that my $314 would indeed be refunded. I also filed a report with the Davenport BBB and QC Unlimited did respond to that as well. Nothing to do now but wait. The 5000 magnets have yet to be delivered to the Chamber, so it's been over 2 months from promised delivery and now 9 months since I paid my money. Unbelievable.