Complaint Review: QC Unlimited, LLC

• Submitted: Mon, February 18, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, February 18, 2008

• Reported By:Elko Nevada
QC Unlimited, LLC
P O Box 1568 & 4711 N. Brady Davenport, Iowa U.S.A.

QC Unlimited, LLC They were looking for advertisers on Emergency number magnets for my local area, I agreed to buy an ad on these magnets on July 9, 2004. I paid them 299.50 and as of today 2/18/2008 have received nothing. I called them in 2005 to ask about the magnets and I was told it takes a long time for them to fill their order. Davenport Iowa

A sales person called me on the telephone and asked if my company would be interested in being on Emergency Number Magnet with other business' like Albertsons, Pizza Hut and local realtors. They call it an emergency guide and I could give away my 100 magnets to my customers for them to put on their refridgerators. At first the cost was 349.50, but they would let me have it for 299.50. I agreed.

I received an invoice in the mail which had QC Unlimited, LLC on the header, 4711 N. Brady, Davenport, Iowa 52806, which I paid and in August of 2005 I received a letter asking me to verify our ad on the magnet, which I faxed back on 8/20/2005. I have not ever received the magnets or a refund.

I had called them early 2005 and asked where the magnets were. The person on the phone told me that it takes there company a long time to put these magnets together and a long time to get them out.

J.
Elko, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2008 03:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/QC-Unlimited-LLC/Davenport-Iowa-52809/QC-Unlimited-LLC-They-were-looking-for-advertisers-on-Emergency-number-magnets-for-my-loc-309897. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on QC Unlimited, LLC