Complaint Review: QC Unlimited - qcunlimited.com

• Submitted: Sat, September 17, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, September 17, 2005

• Reported By:Manchester Connecticut
QC Unlimited - qcunlimited.com
qcunlimited.com Davenport, Iowa U.S.A.

QC Unlimited - qcunlimited.com ripoff Davenport Iowa

My magnets were suppose to be delivered by late summer early fall. Here it is, Sept. 17th and I went to their website to find that there is no website! There was one back in May when I paid my $300. Kevin did return my call back on 8/22/05 when I was inquiring about why no one contacted me about the copy of my ad which was supposed to be in print and delivered by now... I just returned his call (was on vacation) and found the number is no longer in service. Oh boy... red flags are waving.

Found this website by Googling and saddened to think I am probably a victim of a scam. I faxed over a check back in May, never heard of that procedure, but it worked. I went to the web address, qcunlimited.com, I got the message that this domain is "parked"? that is when I knew something was up... the website used to work... I really didn't think it was a scam... I had many conversations with Tosha Morrison and recently with Glory.

Boy, I hope they make good if they can't come up with the goods. I was depending on this for a big marketing program. Wasted money...I would join a class action suit if there is one.

Denise
Manchester, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2005 04:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/QC-Unlimited-qcunlimitedcom/Davenport-Iowa-52809/QC-Unlimited-qcunlimitedcom-ripoff-Davenport-Iowa-157447. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on QC Unlimited - qcunlimited.com