Complaint Review: QC Unlimited

• Submitted: Wed, March 16, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, March 30, 2005

• Reported By:Flushing Michigan
QC Unlimited
PO Box 1568 Davenport, Iowa U.S.A.

QC Unlimited ripoff Took my money 7/21/04, still no product 3/16/05 ! Davenport Iowa

*UPDATE Employee: Liar Liar That is simply the opinion of someone who did not like being told NO!

I agreed to participate in an advertising product put out by QC Unlimited. On July 21, 2004 I was promised (and paid for) advertising space on an Emergency Guide, and told it would be ready no later than mid-October. In early March, I called the company and demanded my money back. I talked to Kevin, who said he understood my situation and apologized profusely. He offered to send me 1000 of the guides no later than March 14, 2005 so that I could hand them out at the Builder's Show. It is now March 16th, and they have not even been printed yet.

I demanded my money back, and talked to Fred Monfeli at QC, who said nobody in their company would tell me the product would be ready in fall. He basically called me a liar! Then he said their computers went down, so they couldn't print the product and get it to me now. I explained that it wasn't my problem that their computers went down, and wanted my money back. He said there would be no way he would authorize a refund, because their graphics department has already done work on this. So, in the meantime, they still have my money! All $349.50 of it!

Fraud, fraud, fraud!

Caron
Flushing, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2005 01:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/QC-Unlimited/Davenport-Iowa-52809/QC-Unlimited-ripoff-Took-my-money-72104-still-no-product-31605-Davenport-Iowa-135256. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on QC Unlimited

Liar Liar That is simply the opinion of someone who did not like being told NO!

AUTHOR: Fred - (U.S.A.)

Well I guess if that's what it comes down to is calling Caron a liar, then so be it. Our Company will not issue a refund bacause someone did not get their guide early. So yes I did refuse a refund and wil continue to do so. We are no a fraud. That is simply the opinion of someone who did not like being told NO!