Complaint Review: QINGDAO SUNNYMAY WIGS

• Submitted: Mon, April 09, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, April 09, 2012

• Reported By: Shaniqua336 — Greensboro North Carolina United States of America
QINGDAO SUNNYMAY WIGS

QINGDAO SUNNYMAY WIGS Ladies in search of Virgin hair on Aliexpress do not order from this vendor!!!! RIPOFF, Internet

*Consumer Comment: This company is bad

Ladies please do not buy from this company. Your money will be wasted! I made a purchase for 3 bundles of Virgin Brazilian hair and a closure.  The hair arrived and not only was it not Brazilian, but it was processed as well. The hair seems to be Chinese hair processed to match Brazilian Texture. I contacted May Wang to get the issue resolved and she avoided me for days. During our conversation she even admitted the hair was not Brazilian because Brazilian hair is too expensive to buy. She offered to refund me a measly $5 for the $200 plus dollars I spent with her. I refused!!! She then told me that she does not care and has other customers to serve. She has been avoiding my messages and emails ever since. Ladies I repeat do not buy from Sunnymay Wigs unless you want tangled, shedding, Chinese hair!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2012 09:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/QINGDAO-SUNNYMAY-WIGS/internet/QINGDAO-SUNNYMAY-WIGS-Ladies-in-search-of-Virgin-hair-on-Aliexpress-do-not-order-from-th-865858. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on QINGDAO SUNNYMAY WIGS

This company is bad

AUTHOR: Louisiana - (United Kingdom)

I bought a wig from this bad company I paid 275$ , but unfortunately what they send me was completely different from what I want , It was

a damaged wig and start to break in my hand before even trying it I think the hair is bleached too much and very dry it breaks easily the quality of the wig is not as he told me and described to me and the wig cap is small I ordered medium size , when I asked the seller to do some refund or to exchange the wig he didn't accepte and was very rude to me , please don't buy from this company they will just take your money and break your heart the costumer service us so bad

opned dispute on PayPal now and I'm waiting for  results