Complaint Review: QINGDAO SUNNYMAY WIGS

• Submitted: Mon, April 09, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, April 09, 2012

• Reported By: Shaniqua336 — Greensboro North Carolina United States of America
QINGDAO SUNNYMAY WIGS

QINGDAO SUNNYMAY WIGS Ladies in search of Virgin hair on Aliexpress do not order from this vendor!!!! RIPOFF, Internet

Ladies please do not buy from this company. Your money will be wasted! I made a purchase for 3 bundles of Virgin Brazilian hair and a closure.  The hair arrived and not only was it not Brazilian, but it was processed as well. The hair seems to be Chinese hair processed to match Brazilian Texture. I contacted May Wang to get the issue resolved and she avoided me for days. During our conversation she even admitted the hair was not Brazilian because Brazilian hair is too expensive to buy. She offered to refund me a measly $5 for the $200 plus dollars I spent with her. I refused!!! She then told me that she does not care and has other customers to serve. She has been avoiding my messages and emails ever since. Ladies I repeat do not buy from Sunnymay Wigs unless you want tangled, shedding, Chinese hair!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2012 09:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/QINGDAO-SUNNYMAY-WIGS/internet/QINGDAO-SUNNYMAY-WIGS-Ladies-in-search-of-Virgin-hair-on-Aliexpress-do-not-order-from-th-865858. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on QINGDAO SUNNYMAY WIGS