Complaint Review: QSI Barns

• Updated: Mon, March 11, 2013

• Reported By: Scott — Krum Texas United States of America
QSI Barns
517 Wolf Dr Forney, Texas United States of America

QSI Barns Thomas Flanagan, Thomas Flanigan Ripoff, Fraud, takes money and runs Forney, Texas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: QSI Barns

*Consumer Comment: Flanigan - QSI, metro barns, Lipton Barns

*Consumer Comment: QSI Victim

*Consumer Comment: QSI Victim

*Consumer Comment: William Thomas Flanigan

*General Comment: Victim

*Consumer Comment: William Thomas Flanigan

I contracted QSI Barns to build a garage in March 2012. I was given a price and contract. I was to pay for the concrete work and 60% of the building price, if I gave them cash I would get a 5% discount, which I did.

The after the first payment they had a subcontractor install the concrete. A few days later some wood was delivered, and was told a crew was to build the building the first week in June 2012. After many calls and promises I have not had a building
built. I have called and emailed and finally Thomas said that if the crew was not on site by July 5th that he would give me a refund. It is September 2012 and I don't have a building. Also the web site is no longer working. They must be running.

You can go to: http://qsibarnsripoff.bravesites.com/ and this will show the quality building I got for the $14,000 I paid QSI Barns and/or Thomas Flanagan. [continued below]....
.....

An expensive concrete slab.

I would like to warn others of this fraud. From reading other reports on this site, I see that others have had problems. I would like to be part of a class action. I have been patient with this company, but it looks like they are cons.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2012 07:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/QSI-Barns/Forney-Texas-75126/QSI-Barns-Thomas-Flanagan-Thomas-Flanigan-Ripoff-Fraud-takes-money-and-runs-Forney-Tex-938799. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on QSI Barns

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

QSI Barns

AUTHOR: QSI Victim - ()

How can I get in touch with you?  I would like to stop these crooks for preying on other innocent victims.

Flanigan - QSI, metro barns, Lipton Barns

AUTHOR: Pam - ()

He has worked under different names but the same guy.....My project was not completed!  Still sitting there after 4 months.

Address

517 WOLF RD
Forney, TX

and

109 Paige Lane
Forney, TX

Rebecca Flanigan works as a RN at Arlington Memorial Hospital.

QSI Victim

AUTHOR: QSI Victim - ()

I am very interested in filing a law suit.  This company and/or owner, William Thomas Flanigan need to be stopped.  Was your project ever completed?  Do you have any photos?  I currently do not have any photos to share.

QSI Victim

William Thomas Flanigan

AUTHOR: Pam - ()

I too had problems with this guy.  He definitely is a fraud.  I have sent letters to the Attorney General, to the District Attorney in his county and my county.  I have hired an attorney to search for him.

If you want to be included please respond.

Thanks

#6 General Comment

Victim

AUTHOR: QSI Victim - ()

Looking for other individuals interested in filing law suit against Flanigan business. I too am a victim of fraud abuse with QSI Barns

William Thomas Flanigan

AUTHOR: Pam - (United States of America)

I would like to know if anyone has had good results in persuing Mr. Flanigan? I am in the process but he sure knows how to dodge the legal system.  Also, is there a new updated address for this guy as of 2013? Thanks