Complaint Review: QU-BD

• Updated: Fri, February 28, 2014

• Reported By: Raul — Clovis California
QU-BD
4200 Hoerner Rd Little Rock, Arkansas USA

QU-BD www.qu-bd.com/Quintessential Universal Building Device, Inc.Nathan Myers QU-BD no money back after I cancelled my order Little Rock Arkansas

After I placed my order for a Revolution XL 3D printer I visited the forum of QU-BD buyers. I noticed a pattern of technical issues, lies and deception, so I cancelled my order since they offer a 100% refund at any time.

I tried several times to contact them by email since QU-BD ha no phone numbers listed on the website. I was ignored until I ask for the refund.

Then I got an email from Chelsea saying that my printer was about to be tested, but sis not provided dates for testing or delivery.

The order was cancelled by my buyer and they kept ignoring requests for proof of refund.

They just said that the money was sent to pay pal and pay pal said it is not responsible after 30 days on my order.

I want my money back so I will keep writing against buying their products until they respond.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2014 12:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/QU-BD/Little-Rock-Arkansas-72209/QU-BD-wwwqu-bdcomQuintessential-Universal-Building-Device-IncNathan-Myers-QU-BD-no-1127182. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on QU-BD