Complaint Review: QUALITY MOVING SERVICE

• Submitted: Mon, March 07, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, March 07, 2011

• Reported By: nj babineau — POCATELLO Idaho United States of America
QUALITY MOVING SERVICE
633 SOUTH PASADENA,PASADENA,CA91105 PASADENA,, California United States of America

QUALITY MOVING SERVICE another scam PASADENA,, California

I have asked four times for a refund of my deposit. I was quoted a very low amount to move my household items out of state and when I received quotes from other co's for over $2000 I knew there was a problem. The contract was not sent until I had paid, at which time I read that there would be an extra charge for all itmes that were not on the list.  No items were on the list. After pointing this out the manger said I should just pick out the things I want to take and when I got to what I could afford they would just move those things.  I said I need to move everything!  I told him I now know it was going to be a lot more then $825 and I could not afford any more.  They have addresses in pasadena, ca, reseda, ca, ontario, ca and northern,ca. Could only find a small amount of info on the pasadena address, lic. suspended.  There USDOT#2095236 AND MC731441; the manager Eric is at 415 755 7365.  They also wanted to take my things and put them in their storage, when I already had them in my storage locker.  I found this very strange and asked why, but was not given an answer.  Eric told me he would return my deposit, but I have never received it.  The only thing I can be grateful for is that I never let them put my things on their truck, I would also be dealing with a hostage situation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2011 12:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/QUALITY-MOVING-SERVICE/PASADENA-California-91105/QUALITY-MOVING-SERVICE-another-scam-PASADENA-California-703744. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on QUALITY MOVING SERVICE