Complaint Review: QUICK START STORE

• Submitted: Thu, December 06, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, December 06, 2012

• Reported By: BIG MATT — VENTURA California United States of America
26475 rancho pkwy south Lake Forest CA 92630 thousand oaks, California United States of America

QUICK START STORE Free 30 Day Trial, Sent to Collections on Last Day for $2835 thousand oaks, California

A QuickStartStore rep cold-called me to offer me a free 30 day trial of SEO (search engine optimization for increased website traffic) services.

I did not want to try it but the aggressive rep kept pushing and saying the trial was free.  I gave it a try.  The service did not generate one inquiry for my business.  I would guess that they did not even do anything effective or put much effort into generating increased web traffic for me.   I said up front that I would cancel within 30 days if the service was not working. They said the service was $198.00 per month and they would waive the $495 setup fee.   Before 30 days was up I made several calls and sent 2 emails to Quickstartstore stating I wanted to cancel--I never heard back from anyone.  Then, I started getting calls from 'Diana in Collections' stating I owe $2835.  This $2835 bill was received  on the last day of the 30 day trial, by the way.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2012 09:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/QUICK-START-STORE/thousand-oaks-California-/QUICK-START-STORE-Free-30-Day-Trial-Sent-to-Collections-on-Last-Day-for-2835-thousand-o-978544. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on QUICK START STORE