Complaint Review: QUICKEN LOANS

• Submitted: Tue, March 02, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, November 13, 2010

• Reported By: JAMES SOLERNO — New York United States of America
QUICKEN LOANS

QUICKEN LOANS QUICKEN LOANS IS A COMPLETE SCAM - STAY AWAY AND DO YOUR RESEARCH ON THEM all , Internet

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Yet Another Bait and Switch

*Consumer Comment: Here's Kelly... BLAH BLAH BLAH.... BLAH BLAH BLAH....

*UPDATE Employee: Response from Quicken Loans

BEWARE OF QUICKEN LOANS !!!! THEY ARE A  COMPLETE SCAM, I LOST $500 BECAUSE ONE OF THERE UN-LICENSED LOAN OFFICERS PROMISED ME A CERTAIN RATE AND CLOSING COSTS AND TOLD ME I HAD TO PAY A DEPOSIT TO LOCK IN THESE FIGURES. WEEKS LATER I FOUND OUT THAT THE RATE WAS DIFFERENT AND THE CLOSING COSTS WAS DIFFERENT AND THE WOULD NOT REFUND MY CLOSING COSTS I MISSED OUT ON A GOOD RATE AT THE TIME. THEY ARE A BUNCH OF CROOKS AND I SHOULD HAVE LISTEN TO THE HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE WHO GOT RIPPED OFF BEFORE ME BUT I TRUSTED THIS LOAN OFFICER WHO I FOUND OUT WASNT EVEN LICENSED TO CONDUCT BUSINESS IN THE FIRST PLACE. I AM CONTACTING MY LAWYER AS WE SPEAK HOWEVER I THOUGH MAYBE I COULD SAVE SOMEONE ELSE MONEY SO THEY DONT WIND UP IN THE SAME POSITION I AM IN.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2010 04:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/QUICKEN-LOANS/internet/QUICKEN-LOANS-QUICKEN-LOANS-IS-A-COMPLETE-SCAM-STAY-AWAY-AND-DO-YOUR-RESEARCH-ON-THEM-a-576928. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on QUICKEN LOANS

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Yet Another Bait and Switch

AUTHOR: And justice for all... - (U.S.A.)

PLEASE READ: Kelly works for The Damage Control Dept. She is there to make it seem like Quicken doesn't try to rip people off. This is a common practice at Quicken Loans. They bait you in with a low rate and then switch the rate and fees AFTER they have your $500 deposit. STAY CLEAR OF QUICKEN LOANS. THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF.

Here's Kelly... BLAH BLAH BLAH.... BLAH BLAH BLAH....

AUTHOR: Bman - (United States of America)

Maybe something can be done if enough people violated by this dastardly company contact this regulatory government agency - they may even take them to court? Instead of reading this TRIPE written by Kelly contact this government watchdog agency and file a report....

Response from Quicken Loans

AUTHOR: Kelly at QuickenLoans - (USA)

Thanks for posting your feedback. I'm Kelly with Quicken Loans. I'm sorry you didn't have a great experience with us - cases like yours are rare - we maintain an "A+" with the BBB and 94% of our clients would recommend us to their friends or family.

While I'm unfamiliar with the details of your loan, I'd like to address a few of the things you mentioned.

We have bankers licensed in all 50 states. Finding a banker to help you should not have been an issue at all. We are America's #1 Online Lender and do business all across the country as such.

Second is your reference of our deposit being a "scam." I assure you, it is not. In fact, in order for us to even accept your deposit, you must have signed your online application, acknowledging our deposit policy and authorizing us to charge it. If you'd like to review what you signed and agreed to, please reference the document entitled "Interest Rate Disclosure & Deposit Agreement." You can also check out our policy at your convenience on our website: https://www.quickenloans.com/about/quicken-loans-deposit or watch the YouTube video we created to explain our deposit policy as well: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNumQBaCWMM

We make every effort to make our process as clear and transparent as possible. There is no scam - we simply follow the documents you signed.

If there's anything you'd like me to look into, I'm more than happy to help. You can reach me directly: Kelly@QuickenLoans.com

Thanks for considering Quicken Loans...I'm sorry it didn't work out, but again, if I can help with anything, please contact me.

Thanks.