Complaint Review: QVC Shop At Home

• Submitted: Fri, November 12, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, November 12, 2004

• Reported By:Greenfield Center New York
QVC Shop At Home
West Chester, Texas U.S.A.

QVC Shop At Home ripoff cannot produce promised product West Chester Pennsylvania

I went on line to look up a matress I was interested in at QVC. The item was marked at a certain price and when I went to order it they said it was miss marked and was actually higher. I put up a stink and they agreed to give me the matresses at the stated price. I ordered 2. One for myself and one for my son. It was on a "waitlist"

A month later I got a message that they were shipping one of the matresses. They gave me a tracking number. The tracking number turned out to be bogus and the matress was never shipped. They gave me a credit. I wanted a matress, not a credit. Of course two weeks later they claimed to ship the second mattress out Surprise, surprise, the same story. They won't ship anymore because they claim they are unavailable. Funny but they are still selling the same matress by the same company with a box spring.

Don't you think they could have made good on my order? I think it's ludicrous that they went through such and elaborate hoax! All I wanted was a good nights sleep!

Greenfield Center, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2004 12:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/QVC-Shop-At-Home/West-Chester-Texas/QVC-Shop-At-Home-ripoff-cannot-produce-promised-product-West-Chester-Pennsylvania-117512. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on QVC Shop At Home