offers

• Updated: Tue, August 07, 2012

• Reported By: roadrunner — Hawkins Texas United States of America
QVC shopping
1200 Wilson Drive West Chester, Pennsylvania United States of America

QVC shopping qvc.com Shady business practices, won't let order with easy pay option yet debited my funds. West Chester, Pennsylvania

I tried to order a laptop due to an email I received from QVC stating during the month of August they were extending their easy pay options to six payments on laptops for back to school.  I ordered just fine, my payment cleared of $90.20, only five days later to see a note on my status that said contact CS.  No other notification.  No email, no phone calls.  What does CS mean?  I assumed it was customer service so I did contact them and was told I could not order the laptop on the easy pay option due to lack of payment history.  Really?  Where is that clarified?  I have two previous easy pay orders in which everything was paid in full with no issues.  So what classifies as lack of payment history?  I believe this is a bait and switch and shady business practices.  I'll now take my business elsewhere.  They list no determinations or qualifications as to when you are approved for easy pay or when you are denied.  This should be written somewhere; otherwise its strictly discrimination and they pick and choose.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2012 06:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/QVC-shopping/West-Chester-Pennsylvania-19380/QVC-shopping-qvccom-Shady-business-practices-wont-let-order-with-easy-pay-option-yet-de-923948. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on QVC shopping