meat

• Reported By: Ryan — Milton Pennsylvania United States of America
QVC
1200 Weston Drive West Chester, Pennsylvania United States of America

QVC Ignorant, Slow West Chester, Pennsylvania

I ordered a television off QVC.com (mistake).  I ordered the TV on the 23rd and it shipped out on the 3rd of the next month.  It is now scheduled to finally arrive on the 10th!

The money came out of my account and then I saw it coming through again the next month.  I then looked and it turns out that they dropped the first charge and then charged it again.

I called and spoke to customer service and was rudely thrown to the side both times I called.  I then emailed them about their lousy customer service and they replied saying that due to high volume, their response may be delayed.  (Must be a lot of complaints!)  I then got a reply two days later telling me to contact customer service to discuss my issue.  Customer service was my issue!

Customer service told me that because it's close the holidays they randomly select accounts to get verified and that's what took so long.  Why should that be my problem?  Of course people will purchase a lot of items on the internet close to the holidays!  I know that I won't be buying from QVC again and I urge everyone to move on to another company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2012 05:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/QVC/West-Chester-Pennsylvania-19382/QVC-Ignorant-Slow-West-Chester-Pennsylvania-978785. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on QVC