Complaint Review: QVC

• Updated: Mon, April 09, 2012

• Reported By: Fed Up — blue bell Pennsylvania United States of America
QVC
1200 Wilson Drive, West Chsester, Pennsylvania United States of America

QVC Cottage Farms cancelled order and will not refund money paid; no merchandise received West Chsester, Pennsylvania

I ordered gardinas grown by Cottage Farms from QVC during one of their gardening advetorials.  I expected shipment in May, but had $40 deducted from my bank account unexpectedly in April.  My bank account went into the red and I was assessed $35 on bank charges. Prior to the shipment going out, I cancelled it nearly a week in advance.  I was told my $40 would be credited back to my bank account.  It wasn't.  The gardinas have yet to be delivered.  I have called four times in total asking for my money to be refunded.  They say they gave me a credit, but it has not shown up in my bank account.  QVC has stolen my money, and I have not received any gardenias.  Isn't that theft?

Another note - Two years ago I purchased a Rose of Sharon tree from Cottage Farms via QVC.  The tree arrived with hardly any root structure.  It lived for a short time and then died, well within the 1 year guarantee period.  I live in Pennsylvania too, and most things grow very well here.  Cottage Farms did send a replacement tree, but it is not what I ordered.  It has gankly branches and is not a "dwarf" size, as was ordered originally.  The blooms are white, not the deep pink I had orginally ordered.

Neither QVC or Cottage Farms cares about their customers.  They only care about getting money out of people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2012 03:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/QVC/West-Chsester-Pennsylvania-19382/QVC-Cottage-Farms-cancelled-order-and-will-not-refund-money-paid-no-merchandise-received-865753. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on QVC