Complaint Review: QVC

• Updated: Thu, February 04, 2010

• Reported By: Hanzpoo — Ada Oklahoma USA
QVC

QVC QVC will not give my money back!! Ada, Internet

On Sunday evening (1-31-10) I ordered a SLR Camera a Laptop and a Waffle Maker on QVC.  I chose flex pay for all the items.  I use a prepaid card that I HAVE USED with QVC before with Flex pay (the same card).  I get a call on Monday from QVC stating that my order cannot be processed because I am using a prepaid card, and they do not allow that.  Ok I told them I bought a TV with flex pay and about 10 other items with this same freakin card and I never had a issue.  I also mentioned that they already charged my card so how could they not do it.  They seemed a bit lost.  I told them to go ahead and cancel the order and I will order elsewhere, or just pay for the items outright.  They said they would.  The next day I get my waffle maker.  What the heck.  And it is on flex pay.  Well anyways they canceled the other 2 orders and I still have not received my 800 dollars that they charged my card.  I have called everyday, and they tell me it will be 3-5 days everytime I call.  It has been almost 5 days now and they are still telling me this.  If it is not back in my account Friday morning I am calling the bank the card is issued through to try and get my money back another way.  They have lost a customer that has shopped with them for years.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2010 09:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/QVC/internet/QVC-QVC-will-not-give-my-money-back-Ada-Internet-564765. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on QVC