Complaint Review: QWAAQ

• Submitted: Wed, May 22, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, May 22, 2013

• Reported By: Lina — Mobile Alabama
Internet USA

QWAAQ never shipped my order nor sent me a refund Internet

This has been the worst online shopping experience ever. I placed an order in April, 2013. They never shipped my order but charged me for it. I cancelled the order and I'm still trying to get my money back. The company representatives don't always reply to my emails or return my phone calls. And this is the short story.

Here are some details.

I cancelled this order on May 1st, 2013 and that same day I was told that the refund would be processed by the home office and I should receive it in about a week. (According to the http://www.qwaaq.com/, the home office is FairPrice, 724 Algonquin Road, Arlington Heights, IL.).

On May 16th, 2013 I emailed QWAAQ and let them know that I hadn't received my refund yet and asked for an update. No one has ever replied to that email.

On May 20th, 2013 I called the customer service. The customer service representative was very rude. She reluctanly promised to check on the status of my refund and call me back. She didn't do either.

On May 21st, 2013 I called them again and the same person picked up the phone. She hadn't checked on my refund yet. She promised the same thing again. ... I was very surprised to get a call back from her that same afternoon. I learned that FairPrice hadn't mailed me my refund yet and that they will do it somtime this week.

In the meantime, I want give everyone heads up, - there are a lot of other businesses out there that treat their customers right. QWAAQ and FairPrice is not one of them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2013 05:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/QWAAQ/internet/QWAAQ-never-shipped-my-order-nor-sent-me-a-refund-Internetnbsp-1053083. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on QWAAQ