Complaint Review: Qazzoo.com

• Reported By: Matt — Indiana
Qazzoo.com
Annapolis, Maryland USA

Qazzoo.com Jennifer Jordan Bad Mortgage leads Annapolis Maryland

I purchased a one month package of so-called "mortgage leads" from Jennifer Jordan with Qazzoo.com. I realized quickly that the people filling out the information are not interested in a mortgage. When I reached out to Jennifer to find how she was getting this information, she did not respond. Out of the 48 leads I received only two answered their phone and only one replied by email and none of them were interested in a mortgage. Also at the end of my month I was shocked to see Jennifer had set me up on a monthly subscription which debited my credit card without my permission. I may have to get Visa involved to get that money refunded.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2014 10:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Qazzoocom/Annapolis-Maryland/Qazzoocom-Jennifer-Jordan-Bad-Mortgage-leads-Annapolis-Maryland-1126042. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Qazzoo.com