Complaint Review: QiTel Communications, Integretel Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, March 03, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, May 12, 2003

• Reported By:Chazy New York
QiTel Communications, Integretel Inc.
Nationwide U.S.A.

QiTel Communications Integretel Inc ripoff tricked and lied to us deceptive company con artist fake ripoff Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: I am so ANGRY! ..lets shut them down!

QiTel's telemarketer called me one morning. He was pleasant and smooth about selling his product. He convinced me I would recieve a free pager worth over $100 with my sign up for the service. He also said I would have 30 days to refuse the service by not sending back the confirmation letter being sent in the mail. I'm not one to hang up on Telemarketers so I said I would think about it (intending to refuse the service later). He asked for my mailing information to send me my confirmation letter. I never recieved such a letter and never recieved the pager. I was billed $54.90 for a service I never signed up for and cannot use because I have no pager number or voicemail number. My numbers are listed as 000-000-0000 yet I'm being billed for it! How can they get away with this? I am on a limited budget. This extra cost, (wich will take who knows how long to remove from my monthly bill) will be stealing from my grocery and healthcare budget. These people really need to be stopped! Anyone reading this don't hesitate to post your complaint..we must shut these people down! Sandrea Chazy, New York
U.S.A. Sandrea Chazy, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2003 11:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/QiTel-Communications-Integretel-Inc/nationwide/QiTel-Communications-Integretel-Inc-ripoff-tricked-and-lied-to-us-deceptive-company-con-ar-47708. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on QiTel Communications, Integretel Inc.

I am so ANGRY! ..lets shut them down!

AUTHOR: Amanda - (U.S.A.)

I recieved my phone bill with charges on it fro QiTel. We recieved a call from them saying we would recieve a pager, FREE OF CHARGE. We would be recieving information in the mail within 2 weeks and then had 30 days to decline. WE HAVE RECIEVED NOTHING IN THE MAIL, no pager, nothing. Yet, we are being charged $$ for a service we knew nothing of, a voicemail service with no mailbox for our phone number--- this is bogus! I have recieved there address it is 3100 Independance Parkway Ste. 311-415 Plaino TX 75075 write to them and lets shut them down!