Complaint Review: QiTel Communications

• Submitted: Mon, January 31, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, January 31, 2005

• Reported By:Charlottesville Virginia
QiTel Communications
3100 Independence Pwy, Ste. 311-415 Plano, Texas U.S.A.

QiTel Communications ripoff dishonest fraudulent offers and services Plano Texas

I was contacted by a sales representative of QiTel Communications and offered a digital cell phone w/home and car charger along with the ear piece if I used their 800 voicemail service. I agreed, however I never received any information detailing how to use the service or how anyone trying to contact me could reach the voicemail service. The one time I did get through the representative played by the recorded message in which I did not deny making however, I was not given any of the information needed to even use the service. I was billed the $19.95 and $34.95 but am not able to use it.

Afrika
Charlottesville, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2005 02:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/QiTel-Communications/Plano-Texas-75075/QiTel-Communications-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-offers-and-services-Plano-Texas-129585. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on QiTel Communications