• Report: #120286

• Submitted: Mon, November 29, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, November 29, 2004

• Reported By:keytesville Missouri
QiTel Communications
3100 Independence Pkwy Plano, Texas U.S.A.

QiTel Communications ripoff false recording of information by 2 phone calls Plano Texas

A lady called offering a free samsung spa-n300 cell phone. She made it sound like the offer was for the phone with free voice mail. She obtained phone number address and local provider. At no time was I told this was recorded.

2 days later I caled and spoke to gentleman to verify and cancelled order. He said it was a good thing I called so soon as this charge would not be on my bill and if it was it could not be removed.

I got a bill in the mail today 11-29-04 saying I had this service. When I called to question the lady that answered the phone said they had a recorded message I ordered this service. The man on the recording was the one I called in the first place and cancelled, and he had said it would not be on bill and asked the phone info.

It seems they put the 2 tapes together to make it sound like I knew i was recorded. No harges have showed up on bill yet but I informed them I would not pay and would report them to attorney general.

When I searched for their name on the web I found your site

Patricia
keytesville, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2004 01:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/QiTel-Communications/Plano-Texas-75075/QiTel-Communications-ripoff-false-recording-of-information-by-2-phone-calls-Plano-Texas-120286. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on QiTel Communications