Complaint Review: Qingdao Shuangye Hair Products Co.,Ltd

• Submitted: Tue, June 26, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, June 26, 2012

• Reported By: Mini — San Bernardino California United States of America
Qingdao Shuangye Hair Products Co.,Ltd
6# Lengjiazhuang Industrial P 266316 Qingdao Shand, Select State/Province United States of America

Qingdao Shuangye Hair Products Co.,Ltd Overpricing 266316 Qingdao Shand, Other

I recently purchased a wig from Qingdao Shuangye Hair Products Co.,Ltd. I got a price quote from someone calling herself 'Stella' instead of a price list. She assured me that they had what I wanted in stock.
After paying for the wig I was then told that they didn't have the color in the length and texture that I wanted. She also went back and forth on the Paypal fee. It went from 5% to 5% + $4. I paid the 5% and had to get a shorter wig than what I wanted.
I am somewhat satisfied with the quality despite the shorter length.I considered purchasing another wig from them. This time I decided to push for a price list.

Well, with everything that happened with the first purchase, she overcharged me for the wig! I have since contacted the owner and 'Stella'. I got no response from the owner (no surprise there).

'Stella' had the nerve to say that I owe her money! She went back to the extra $4 she tacked on for the Paypal fee. Also, get this now she added a extra $6 charge for a stock wig!  Wow, really!!!!

For anyone that is not familiar with wigs there is normally a fee for custom units not stock. Common sense would dictate that you want to get rid of the ones you have lying around and charge extra for one that you have to custom make.
I was willing to order another wig to get the refund. I have not received a response back from the last emails that I sent, so now I just want my refund! So I am going to spread the word.

Don't order from this company! They will rip you off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2012 04:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Qingdao-Shuangye-Hair-Products-CoLtd/266316-Qingdao-Shand-Select-StateProvince-/Qingdao-Shuangye-Hair-Products-CoLtd-Overpricing-266316-Qingdao-Shand-Other-902887. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Qingdao Shuangye Hair Products Co.,Ltd