Complaint Review: Qitel Communications aka Integretel, Inc

• Submitted: Thu, December 05, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, December 05, 2002

• Reported By:PLaquemine Louisiana
Qitel Communications aka Integretel, Inc
3100 Independence Pkwy Suite 311-415 Plano, Texas U.S.A.

Qitel Communications aka Integretel Inc rip of false billing and charges, under age solitation, horrible customer service consumer fraud ripoff the business that doesnt give a dam Plano Texas

This company billen my telephone service, so when I received a bill I saw charges on the bill for 54.90. I had no idea where they were coming from so I asked my little brother and husband.

My little brother had junk mail well at least we thought it was but it was from this compnay offering him a pager for 62.90 and free voicemail service.

Well you see it was not free, it was placed on my bill, the bill is in my name so therefore a 16 yr. old can not authorize any service, I called customer service 1-800-361-4516 and they were so rude.

The customer service reps hung up on me would not assit me and even cussed me out, they took my problem as a joke and would not give me further asst, one of them was named Helen, the other would not give there names but they all sounded like black females.

I then called Integtretel, Inc at 1-800-736-7500 and spoke with Danille she claims to credit my acct within 1-2 billing cycles.

Something needs to be done about this, this if fraud.

Plaquemine, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2002 10:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Qitel-Communications-aka-Integretel-Inc/Plano-Texas-75075/Qitel-Communications-aka-Integretel-Inc-rip-of-false-billing-and-charges-under-age-solita-37271. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Qitel Communications aka Integretel, Inc