Complaint Review: Qitel Communications/oan Services

• Submitted: Mon, March 24, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, March 24, 2003

• Reported By:monahans Texas
Qitel Communications/oan Services
3100 Independence Parkway Suite 311-415 Plano, Texas U.S.A.

Qitel Communications - If they call you, hang up!!! ripoff fraud business Plano Texas

I believed Qitel would send me a free pager through the mail and that I would be billed $19.95 a month if I decided to use it.
Guess what? No pager. Guess what else? $54.90 on my phone bill! My SBC phone bill said it was for a voice mail box from Qitel.

$34.95 setup fee and $19.95 monthly fee. What?!! There was an 800 number for a company called OAN services, I called, they canceled the voicemail box.

I called SBC,they said to call Qitel. I got a recorded message telling me to call back later! I called OAN Services again, this time getting a different 800 number for Qitel, who told me that I "agreed to those charges" and that "they are non-refundable." So I "politely" informed her that I would not be paying.

Qitel sucks!!! If they call you, hang up!!!

Monahans, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2003 09:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Qitel-Communicationsoan-Services/Plano-Texas/Qitel-Communications-If-they-call-you-hang-up-ripoff-fraud-business-Plano-Texas-50421. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Qitel Communications/oan Services