Complaint Review: Qlink Wireless

• Updated: Fri, April 04, 2014

• Reported By: twolonely — Goodman Missouri
Qlink Wireless
Internet USA

Qlink Wireless Ha ha lol Qlink wireless is a joke Dania Florida 33004 Internet& 499 E

Regarding Qlink wireless :

After along time being sick and finally getting Ssi and needing a tel phone to contact my husband in case I fall and cut my head open again I got a Crappy phone from Qlink wireless it doesn't hold a charge at all, and at first I couldn't even turn it on, I had to get husband to go on line to figure how to turn it on and then after 2 months of crappy service my minutes went from 250 minutes down to 68? woa wait a minute for all you think that we complain to much about getting something free well, let me refresh your mind on something. nothing in this world is free .this is a goverment funded program for people who don't have a live land line phone. I live in a Rv I can Not get a land line phone unless I plant my Rv in a cement plotted yard, so i ordered this phone and it sucks bad service and they ripped my minutes off, we have free internet and i didn't need the phone minutes to downland for weather realed actvietly lately yet I was charge for free linking services . [continued below]....

..........and then they want me to buy more minutes .....LOl your kidding I am reporting them to the  goverment  cause the goverment pays them for the minutes and programs , and I figure  advertised 250 minutes & 250 texted minutes add up pretty quick per customer for money  owned per customer. figure it out , I have a net ten phone for husband $25 dollars for 1000 minutes but with Qlink its 3 cents per minutes and they charge you for 1-800 numbers and 3000 people times 250 minutes and 250 text thats about 750 minutes $25.00 X 3000 people and that figures to be $75000. I wonder really how many people they are rippeing off ? That's alot of money from the goverment to pay.And  after working hard for years driveng a truck I am intitle to goverment programs  that provide land line services to people who need them.I don't know were some of you poeple get off thinking we are complaing about stuff for free there is NOT anything such as free Except for churches who provide services and food for free for them who need them , so wake up and see the day of light lady.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2014 04:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Qlink-Wireless/internet/Qlink-Wireless-Ha-ha-lol-Qlink-wireless-is-a-joke-Dania-Florida-33004-Internetamp-499-E-1136413. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Qlink Wireless