Complaint Review: Qresolve

• Updated: Sat, February 25, 2012

• Reported By: J. J. — Oak Lawn Illinois United States of America
Qresolve
Internet India

Qresolve Charles Dcunxa Escalation Revenue Premium Support Unit Various Employees This company is located some place in India, imagine that. However they don't have and/or they refuse to TRANSFER your call to the USA, so you can speak with someone who would have a better grasp, Internet, India

I was having numerous problems with my PC. Specifically with Internet Explorer, infact almost each and everytime I use the Internet Explorer as a Web Browser, I would get kicked off the Internet and receive an error message INTERNET EXPLORER HAD TO CLOSE TO AVOID HARMFUL DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER. the error was supposedly caused by IEXPLORER.EXE.

Ergo I went on line using another Web Browser and found what I thought was a relatively simple solution, a PROGRAM CALLED "SPEEDY PC PRO", it supposedly listed for $39.95 but indicated it only cost $29.95 because it was on sale. I paid for the program with my American Express Card, Upoaded the program Via SAFECART, and then Downloaded it into my Computer.

After allowing the program to SCAN my computer, it indicated that I had over 850 problems, and to call 888-203-6992, after calling the Toll Free Number, I reached a female in India, who told me she was in Florida. She talked me into getting an ACCOUNT with them, it would cover three (3) Terminals for three years and cost $431.96. After granting them remote access to my PC, at 11:45 AM CST one of their TECHNICIANS kepted me on the phone until 3:29 PM CST, with a note saying. Be right back please wait. I waited until 3:59 PM, and called the 888-203-6992 to find out why and how long I needed to wait.

The operator then asked me my account number, which made sense, then he wanted to know my E-mail address, then he wanted to know my home number, then I had a melt down. I told him if he had my account number, why did he need all the other information, yada yada yada. All I kept hearing was I apologize, I need to make sure of the problem. They could not fix my PC, they would not transfer me to anyone in the USA, they refused to to reimburse me, they would not Transfer to me a manager, but I did find out that the original technician went home at 3:29 PM becasue itwas the end of his shift. I would not allow this company to attempt any  repairs on my childrens bicycle let alone a PC, Mac or Lap Top Computer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2012 07:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Qresolve/internet/Qresolve-Charles-Dcunxa-Escalation-Revenue-Premium-Support-Unit-Various-Employees-This-com-844686. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Qresolve