Complaint Review: Quaduro Tablets

• Submitted: Sun, July 22, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, July 22, 2012

• Reported By: david — Austin Texas United States of America
Quaduro Tablets

Quaduro Tablets Kashif Din Quaduro Tablets took payment for products almost 3 months ago but never shipped items Internet

After doing research and numerous email exchanges with Kasif @ Quaduro Tablets I arranged for 2 tablets to be built and shipped. The money was wire-transferred from my bank to theirs and I assumed all was good. After 3 weeks the products had still not arrived, so I emailrd Quaduro to get a status update.

After numerous email requests for status I finally got a response, two weeks later. The generic email stated that they needed my address to ship the product to even though this had already been provided. I again submitted my address for delivery and waited. 3 more weeks passed and still nothing.

Here we are in the 10th week and still no product, no status updates, nothing.

This company is a scam, so system integrators beware.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2012 11:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Quaduro-Tablets/internet/Quaduro-Tablets-Kashif-Din-Quaduro-Tablets-took-payment-for-products-almost-3-months-ago-b-915700. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Quaduro Tablets