Complaint Review: Quakertown Herbal & Hollistic

• Updated: Mon, September 17, 2012

• Reported By: quakertown — Quakertown Pennsylvania United States of America
Quakertown Herbal & Hollistic
Washington DC, District of Columbia United States of America

Quakertown Herbal & Hollistic attempted fraud Washington DC, District of Columbia

3pm on 9/17/12 nsba representative phoned me at my store. Attempted to sell me on an 8k dollar credit card pre - approved with no credit check. Member of nsba wanted access to my personal checking account in order to send the pre approved card. Told me that it was to see if there was any money in my account. I asked for a website to check this companies validity. This was provided to me as follows.

NSBA ACTIVATE.COM upon look up of the site this site came into view. Iam no ones fool. This is clearly a rip-off. In my opinion
DO NOT USE OR EVEN WASTE YOUR TIME TALKING TO THESE ARTIST'S.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2012 12:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Quakertown-Herbal-Hollistic/Washington-DC-District-of-Columbia-/Quakertown-Herbal-Hollistic-attempted-fraud-Washington-DC-District-of-Columbia-942428. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Quakertown Herbal & Hollistic