Complaint Review: Qualitas training

• Reported By: Lee — mawsley village Nationwide United Kingdom
Qualitas training
Cornwallis House basildon, Essex Nationwide United Kingdom

Qualitas training Not contactable. dissappeared Internet, Nationwide

I have also had a similar issue with Qualitas training. I paid 2000 up front for training on both Category C and C+E hgvs. I started my training for C class, and got to my test, however the test center cancelled due to Ice, and then the company broke up for the christmas holidays.

I was informed the office re-opened on the 4th of January. I have been trying to phone and e-mail them since, and have had no response. There is no information on their website, and their parent company, Sterling training, is also un-contactable!

I had sent a re-booking letter to them over christmas, and this has also not been replied to by post or email, as it should have been.

I had major concerns that I would have 10 weks out the truck, before my test got re-booked. Now I Don't even know if the company is trading still! It seems that they have fallen off the face of the earth!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2010 04:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Qualitas-training/nationwide/Qualitas-training-Not-contactable-dissappeared-Internet-Nationwide-552273. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Qualitas training