Complaint Review: Quality Auto Parts

• Reported By: Phil — Joliet Illinois United States of America
Quality Auto Parts
3420 N. Elston Ave. Suite #1 Chicago, Illinois United States of America

Quality Auto Parts Mercy Rowland Theifs from India Chicago Illinois

On December 12, 2012 I was surfing to find an axle for my daughters Grand Cherokee. Foolishly I gave my contact info to Quality Auto Parts and within 5 minutes I received a phone call from a South Asian man from Quality. The sales pitch was high pressure and you are not given time to check their reputation on sites like ripoffreport.

When I received the axle it was unusable because of wear damage at the bearing point. I immediately contacted Quality and was directed to a customer service rep Mercy Rowland. I was asked to send photos of the problem and have a mechanic check the part and write a letter to Quality which I did. It has bee 5 days and now Quality refuses to answer e-mails or talk to me on the phone.

This company is a complete rip off that brokerages parts from bone yards all across the country. They collect a commission on every part and will not allow returns for any reason. [continued below]....
..... Whatever you do, do not buy anything from them, you will be sorry if you do.

I am fortunate in that I used my Discover Card for the purchase and Discover, as one of their benefits guarantees a 30 day return policy. I have exercised this option and will update when completed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2012 01:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Quality-Auto-Parts/Chicago-Illinois-/Quality-Auto-Parts-Mercy-Rowland-Theifs-from-India-Chicago-Illinois-987692. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Quality Auto Parts